East Side Dave Show 101
Tonight's ESDS with Pat Dixon filling in for Roy Harter starts with the gratuitous talk show monologue into a Jerry Lee Lewis tune. Big A Skypes in from a house of murder to tell us his top ten Presidents, Dave debuts a new wrestling character, then rips into critics of Billy Mitchell interview with the help of Stevie Lew. Flutesy plays her flute game, and Bobo Skypes in to say hi.
- "Whole Lotta Shakin' Going On"
- GUEST - Pat Dixon
- Big A's Top Ten Presidents
- The Uncertainty
- Billy Mitchell interview critiques
- Stevie Lew roasts Apollo Legend
- Crazy Puerto Rican Woman Plays the Flute
- Flutesy Fashion Show
- Bobo says hi
- "Blister in the Sun"