East Side Dave Show 092
Dave begins tonight’s ESDS yelling at Roy about drugs, he also talks about Charles Manson, golfing fans, Russell Crowe, Alec Baldwin, the least popular character in the galaxy, and Neil Young’s model trains. We find out that Dave is a guardian angel for hot women on Instagram, learn what offends Mrs. Bobo, hear from Mike Francesa, and Flutesy plays the flute. Bobo doesn’t get offended, we hear a ditty, check in with audience member Jerry from England, G-Baby Skypes in to talk about Star Wars, we’re treated to another tune, and Dave attempts to woo Mrs. Bobo.
- East Side Dave: Guardian Angel For Hot Women On Instagram!
- Is Bobo's Mom offended?
- Francesa's snow blower
- Crazy Puerto Rican Woman Plays the Flute
- Is Bobo Offended?
- LIVE READ - Deep Discount
- "Real Love"
- Jerry from England
- GUEST - Germain Lussier
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi (No Spoilers)
- "Sweet Jane"
- New Daddy
- "Damn It's Been a Real Fine Day"